Sunday, March 3, 2013

What really matters! / Lo que verdaderamente importa!


What is the most important thing in your life? If you have to put a price on it, how much would it cost? Would you sell it? Sometimes we live our life planning and working on the things that are URGENT, and leave the IMPORTANT ones in second priority.
How much time do you spend thinking on the future? How much time have you wasted on irrelevant things? Are you there for the people that matter the most?
This are some rethorical questions that I asked to myself as often as I can to remind me what matters the most.
I found this video and I hope you like it.
____________________________

¿Qué es lo mas importante en tu vida?  Si tuvieras que ponerle un precio, ¿Cuanto costaría? ¿Lo venderías? Algunas veces vivimos la vida planeando y trabajando por las cosas URGENTES, y dejamos en segunda prioridad las IMPORTANTES.
¿Cuanto tiempo te la pasas pensando en el futuro? ¿Cuanto tiempo has gastado en cosas que son irrelevantes? ¿Estas disponible para las personas que realmente important?
Estas son algunas preguntas retóricas que me pregunto de vez en cuando para recordarme lo que verdaderamente importa.
Encontré este video y espero sea de su agrado.








***PARA VER EL VIDEO EN ESPAÑOL ACCEDE A:LOS MOMENTOS MAS IMPORTANTES

No comments:

Post a Comment